If you like getting caught in the rain, or maybe you’re just not that into yoga then this cocktail is probably going to be the one for you, the tropical classic the Piña Colada. A very simple recipe, this cocktail will take you all the way to the sandy Carribean beaches in no time.
- 45ml of Golden or Light Rum
- 60ml of Coconut Milk
- 60ml of fresh Pineapple Juice
- Add all of the ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice
- Shake until the cocktail shaker is cool to the touch
- Strain into a glass filled with crushed ice
- Garnish with cherries and a pineapple wedge
For an alternative way of creating a classic Piña Colada blend all of the ingredients together with crushed ice.