Gingerbread Hot Toddy Recipe
What better way to liven up a classic whisky cocktail than with a hint of seasonal spices. Warm and soothing this Gingerbread Hot Toddy Recipe is the perfect way to warm up on a winter’s day or to keep the seasonal colds away.
25ml of Whisky
A Gingerbread Teabag, or a Chai Teabag if you can’t get Gingerbread
1 tsp of Brown Sugar
An Orange Slice, for garnish
- Add your choice of teabag to a mug or heatproof glass
- Top up with hot water, remembering to leave enough room for the whisky
- Gently stir to let the tea infuse the water
- Add the teaspoon of sugar and measure of whisky and gently stir to combine
- Taste your cocktail and add an extra teaspoon of sugar if desired
- Garnish with a slice of orange and enjoy!