Hawaiian Queen Bee Cocktail Recipe
Transport yourself to a tropical island with this Hawaiian Queen Bee Cocktail Recipe. This recipe combines fresh pineapple with two different rums and a sweet honey syrup. When you combine honey and rum you get delightful caramel tones giving you a refreshingly different tiki cocktail.
- 50ml of White Rum
- 25ml of Honey Syrup
- 2 tsp of Overproof Rum
- 3 tsp of Lemon Juice
- 4 Pineapple Cubes
- Mint Sprig and Rock Sugar for garnish
- Run a Slice of lemon along the rim of a glass and dip in rock sugar and fill with ice
- Muddle the pineapple cubes in the bottom of a cocktail shaker
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the cocktail shaker and fill with ice
- Shake until the cocktail shaker is cold to the touch
- Strain into the glass
- Garnish with a wedge of sprig of mint
This cocktail can be found in the cocktail recipe book ‘Tropical Cocktails for the Modern Bar’ by Nicola Weston and Robert Sharp.