Watermelon Cooler Cocktail Recipe
Light, summery and incredibly refreshing this rum-based cocktail is only made better by adding a fresh slice of watermelon for garnish. Simple and easy to follow this delicate Watermelon Cooler Cocktail Recipe is a stunning tiki cocktail!
- 50ml White Rum
- 25ml Midori Green Melon Liqueur
- 100ml Cranberry Juice
- 10ml Lime Juice
- Slice of Watermelon for garnish
- Add the rum, melon liqueur, cranberry juice and lime juice to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake until the cocktail shaker is cool to the touch
- Stain the cocktail into an ice-filled glass
- Garnish with a slice of watermelon, or other tropical fruit