Strawberry Mojito Cocktail Recipe
The traditional Mojito is made up of five ingredients; white rum, sugar (traditionally sugar cane juice), lime juice, sparkling water and mint. This Strawberry Mojito Cocktail Recipe has one extra ingredient; strawberries. Once muddled strawberries are thrown into the mix this sugary cocktail has an extra burst of fruity sweetness and makes for the perfect pitcher cocktail.
- 5 Large Ripe Strawberries
- 12 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 50ml White Rum
- 25ml Lime Juice
- 15ml Sugar Syrup
- Soda Water
- Gently muddle the mint and strawberries in the base of a glass.
- Add the rum, lime juice, and sugar syrup.
- Half fill the glass with crushed ice and stir with a bar spoon.
- Add more crushed ice and stir again.
- Top up with soda water.
- Garnish with mint, lime peel, and a strawberry.
- Serve with straws.